Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You need to respect ME!

Ladies,
I am viewing your Black Planet, Twitpics, Facebook, Myspace, blogger pages and anywhere else you may have pictures posted online. The thing that kills me is when I got to a lady's page and this is what it looks like: pictures in lingere, short shorts, see-through, sitting on the sink with a thong, top-less, etc. Those are the pictures, but the text on the page is like this: "Y'all men need to stop coming at me foul, I am a woman, so respect me as one." Which is true. But the person clicked on your page because your username was something like "stayswet247" or "assntitties" and when they get to the page, they see sexy and nearly nude pictures.
Dave Chappelle said this best in his stand up routine and I think there is nothing else to say about it. If you don't want men to come at you crazy, then don't portray yourself in a certain way. Perception is reality! When they come to your page and see you nearly nude, they are going to assume that you are sexual, freaky, etc and come at you in that way. So, if you don't want them to approach you that way, you need to use a different approach. View the 2 minute clip and Dave C. explains it way better than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment