Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What to Do when Rent is Due?

Everyone has to pay rent or mortgage, if you are out on your own.

So, I am thinking about things that I have heard, witnessed, or experienced. This blog is not just about rent, but it is about Money and relationships. Often times, women have male friends who are good friends, but they do not have a physical attraction to that person. The male friend, would like to be in a romatic relationship, but knows that the woman isn't feeling them in that way.

So, the female gets in a bind, needs help with rent, car note, groceries, gas, water bill, electric bill, or any other bill... cell phone bill... lol. She talks to her male "friend" and he says "hey, I know you need help, I am going to give you $200, don't worry about it, you are my friend and I got you."

Seems sorta innocent right? In some cases it maybe. I think in about 1% of the cases, this may be true. In the other 99% of the cases, the male friend is keeping a record of how and when he has helped you. Not only that, he is hoping and praying, that you will "look" at him a little differently. He is looking for anyway to "break" into your heart or maybe just your panties.

So many times I have heard women say "he paid my rent, then he got all brand new, tried to have sex with me," or "now, he talks to me 'any ol'kinda way, cus he knows that I need him to pay my cell phone every month," or "he uses the fact that he has helped me out against me, throws it up in my face."

It is a power thing. It is crazy and I do not operate this way, but I know how men think. Why do you think he is being extra nice to you? Let you borrow his car, put a down payment on your car, paid your cell phone bill.
I had a friend recently tell me that she got her car towed. She called an old "friend," he was much older than her in age, always taking her and her friends out to eat, always saying "if you ever need anything just ask." So, when he got the car out of the impound, she was greatful. He made several sexual advances, when she said "no," he demanded all of his money back.

Let me say this and make this clear. No matter what the reason is or what the man says, he is expecting that his money is an investment to get into a relationship, romantic or just sexual. It's just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment