Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stipulations


Stipulations
Just looking around at people's page and I see signs right away. I mean... you can't even say "hi" to someone on Black Planet if you don't meet the requirements listed on your page. If I am talking about "You," I am sorry, but it's true and you can feel free to leave a comment.

Words like "no," "can't" "don't" are negatives. So when you say, "No pictures, not chat!" You are sending off negative vibes. I understand, if you are looking for a man, then a picture is necessary, but if you are just having good convo, why does a picture matter?

As far as the other comments "Don't leave me any stupid notes, talking crazy, asking if we can have sexy..." blah, blah, blah... The way that you carry yourself will allow a man to know how to approach you or if he wants to approach you. There are some idiots out there that are just going to  talk stupid anyway, but like I said, a small few. So, why do you get all of these idiots? Well, maybe if you were weren't in your bra and panties in your profile photo and pictures of your booty in a thong in your other pictures.

Do you know how many pages I see, half naked women, tons of "sexy" PG13 and some Rated R pictures, but on their front page they say "I am not looking for a relationship, I already have a man or I am single and loving it. Don't come at me crazy talking about sex..... blah, blah, blah."

Its like being in a strip club, dressed like a stripper and you get mad when a guy starts throwing money at you.... well maybe not a good example. Dave Chappelle put it best in his stand up "I know you are not a %#&@$! just because you dress like that, but you are wearing a %#&@$!'s uniform." So, you can't fault the guys for talking crazy.

Here's a tip. If you want a guy to come at you respectfully, you need to set up your appearance in a way that demands respect.

Don't list all these stipulations on your page and have an attitude with me because this is the first time I am reading your page, I didn't say anything rude or nasty to you, why do I have to get this message?
You can't change the world, but you can change yourself and how you deal with it... I'm just saying though... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment