Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Single By Choice

Isn't everyone single by choice? Well, I mean single as in not in a  relationship. There is truly someone for everyone. What ever you don't  like about your face, body, or personality, there is someone out there  who is in love with it.

It is so interesting, I never thought of it before. But I've heard it  said and seen it on people's pages "Single by Choice." Unless you are  The Hunch Back of Notre Dame or the guy from Goonies, there is someone  for you... hey, even if you did look like the previously mentioned  people, you probably would still get holla if you had a big BUTT! LOL.

Single simply means Not married. So, if you are in a relationship  with someone, 1 month or 10 years and you are not married, then you are  single. So, unless we are married, we are all single. So, are people  saying that they are not Married because they don't want to be married?  Isn't that every woman's dream? To find the man from the Old Spice  commercial, get married, buy a home and fill it up with a family?

My sister tells me about people she knows who can't "find" a man or  get the man they are with to marry them. Here's a clue: if you are  living with the man, what is the incentive for him to get married to  you?

I guess the only people who are NOT single by choice are those  individuals who are in a relationship, they want to get married and  their significant other doesn't want to commit. I would never live with  someone who I was not Married to. I would never move to another city to  be with someone who I was not married to.

No comments:

Post a Comment