Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's Watch a Movie at My Place

Let’s Watch a Movie at my place

I hate to do this to you men out there, but I am going to spill the beans. Yes, the whole “just come through and watch a movie” deal. We all know what it is. I may not actually be telling a secret. I was talking to a female friend and she had no idea what I was talking about.

Come on, I can’t believe that she is that naïve. So, this is how it goes down…. Well, wait a minute, I will tell you how it happen to me. I was about to go on a date, nothing big, first date with an old associate. A female I knew from when I was little, she had a crush on me, and now we are finally going out. I really just wanted to catch up on old times. I told her, “let’s get some ice cream and take a walk in the park.” That was extremely innocent and laid back. So, I am on my way to her house and I call to tell her that I was pulling up and she tells me “I don’t feel like going out, I cooked dinner, and we can just watch a movie here.” What type of man would turn down a meal? No one and certainly NOT me.


So, we eat, the food was good. We turn on the movie, we lay back and relax. Fast forward 40 minutes and he is on top of me, kissing me and taking my shirt off. How the hell did this happen? You know how? It was a set up. This is what she wanted. To get me over here, cuddle up on the couch together and slowly seduce me. It happen so quickly really, but I am not complaining, she was beautiful. Not to get into details, but her accomplished her mission. At first I really felt like “yeah, I am the man,” but after thinking about it a little, I felt used. I said, “wait a minute here… did she just do what I think she did?” Yes, she did. She use the old “we gonna just watch a movie” trick and then seduced me.


 Ladies, if you are not hip to it, this is the number 1 way guys try to get into those panties. Hey, hey might even say, “I will cook for you” to make it seem so much better. I know what you thinking… “Girl, he said he was gonna cook for me! A man that can cook, I am in heaven.” Its all a trick baby doll. Movie comes on and your panties come off, its that simple.
But maybe I am wrong, maybe women know the game and just play along with it so that they don’t come off as being easy or eager. I am not sure. Only females can tell me that one. So, ladies, what is it? So, with all that said, “can you come over and watch a movie with me? I’ll cook you a good meal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment