Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where's the Love



I see everyone's Facebook and Tweets about love. Good love, bad love, love that is missing, being lonely, looking for a good man, looking for a good woman. Where is the love?

It is very interesting. You meet someone, they are attractive, they seem to have it going on. You talk to them, you have a lot in common. You express the them that you don't have time for games, you want someone who is honest, affectionate, and thoughtful or whatever your criteria may be. Both sides of the party have good intentions, then somewhere along the way the love disappears.

Something happens, now you are a B.I.T.C.H. and he is a No good Mutha F____! What happen? Why did he cheat? Why did you call him out of his name? What happen to the love on the first date? Well, not love, but the respect?

I really have not been able to get that far. A few telephone conversations, a few text messages, a few kisses, and then its over. Is my love gone too? Because of the dead end and no good women around me, am I now incapable of loving?

I really don't get it. Real gentlemen always get the short end of the stick. They get it for too long and then become the man that women complain about.

I see everyone chasing love, but when they get it, I don't think they know what to do with it.... really!

No comments:

Post a Comment