Monday, October 4, 2010

I Need A White Girl!


Before you send me hate mail, the title is not from me, but to get your attention. I was talking with a friend about the dating situation in Atlanta and he told me that black women have it hard because there are more women than men, a lot of men in Atlanta are homosexuals, and a lot of black men date outside of their race, so the pool of available brothers is very small.

My friend also make a statement that concerned me "Out of all the races, black men are the ones that are more likely to date and marry outside of their race. And Black Women are the most loyal to date and marry black men." I truly do NOT know the stats on that. But lets think about that for a minute.

What if this is actually true? It sounds like it could be true. What is the number 1 complaint that people joke about or sometimes serious about with the problem with Black Women? Lets say this all together ATTITUDE! Women of other races are not as confrontational as Black Women are. Some Black Men are not strong enough to deal with the attitude OR just don't want to deal with it and end up dating outside the race. I know there is a lot more to go alone with that and there may be another factor. MODEL

How many Black families have had a good Model of what a healthy relationship or marriage is suppose to look like? It is the norm for the father NOT to be in the home, of if he is there, a lot of arguing, fighting, or other unhealthy behavior going on? Does the Black Woman, as a child, see what a husband is suppose to do and how a wife is suppose to act? My guess is NO.

If the woman see's her Mother giving "attitude" to her significant other, this is what she is going to do when she grows up. Bad role model and vicious cycle.

So, some black men have had some bad experiences with black women and don't want the headache of the attitude and arguing, so they chose to date outside their race. I am not saying it's right, but I guess it is their choice. I see it more here in Atlanta than I do in Ohio. This is shocking to me. I know there are more available Black Women in Atlanta than in Columbus, OH. So, when I see a black guy with a white girl in Ohio, I am like, "hey, maybe that is all he could find." But in Atlanta?!?! The reason a black guy is with a white female or another race, is because he made a firm decision in his own mind to do so. I wonder what the real reason is, do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment