Monday, February 14, 2011

Why Men Hate Valentine's Day


Why most men Don’t like Valentine’s Day


What is the number one thing that women say on Valentine’s Day? Answer: “What did you get me?” Valentine’s day, by most men, is a day where we are forced to buy flowers and candy when it’s the most expensive, take our lady to a nice restaurant when it’s the most crowded, or try our damn best making a meal at home. Now, I know that it is not the case with all women… but from my experience, it has always been about “ME.” Who is “ME?” Me is the lady in the relationship. 

I am a very romantic person. I enjoy surprising my lady with flowers throughout the year. When I know for a fact that she is feeling down, I will do something special, or just on any day, surprise her with something. That is how you keep the relationship new and fresh. On Valentine’s day, it is known that she is entitled to a gift (in my past marriage, she required Chocolate candy and flowers). 

So, when the man come home on Valentine’s Day, what does he get in return? Cologne? Chocolate? Boxers? A nice Card? Sex if we are lucky? To be honest, I can’t remember 1 valentine gift that I ever received. Not sure if it is because I never got one or it was just so insignificant that I just don’t remember. And yes, remember, this is from a guy who was married for 7 years.

So, for a man… what’s in it for us on valentines day? It is always about making the woman happy… what about us?


No comments:

Post a Comment