Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I may Remain Single....

When I got married, I thought my Wife was trustworthy, classy, honest, and my best friend. When it was all said and done, I realized that she was none of these things.

The things that I thought she desired, she did not desire. The things that I thought she hated were the things she actually loved. I am not in any way saying that she was wholesome, but I really thought I had a "Wife in the streets and a freak in the sheets." What I found out, is that she was freakier than what I expected and she was freakier with other men and NOT me.

My first response was, "maybe she just changed," but she claims that she is the same person.

I have attempted to date other women and it just doesn't work. I am trying to decide if it is ME or is it that I am not finding the right person. I thought I found someone who had all of the qualities that I would want in a lover or possibly a wife, but when things got semi-serious, I no longer had as much interest as I did before. I went from wanting to spend time with that person, to wanting my own space and feeling like spending time with that person was a burden.

The image that I held of my one time wife with such high regard was totally shattered and it is nearly impossible for me to gain any real respect for any other woman. Not respect in a way that I would not treat them fair, but I just do not hold any weight on their feelings towards me or truth to what they say. I feel that everything is a lie unless I can see it for myself.

Would you date a man who says that he does not have any desire for a serious relationship EVER?

No comments:

Post a Comment