Monday, February 14, 2011

$$$$

A female that I use to date caught up with me on one of these Social Networking sites. She seemed excited about finding me again and getting reacquainted. We exchanged phone numbers and when I called, she was not available.

I thought that maybe if I sent a text then she would reply, but that didn't work. Maybe I should hit her back up on the same sight where she found me... no response. I go with the 3 strikes and out rule. I contact you 3 times with 3 days between each contact and I don't hear back from you, you really don't want to be bothered, so I quit.

Two weeks later I get a text from the same chick who ignored me "Please call me." So, I called her and she says. "hey, I am really broke, can you send me some money?" I am thinking to myself, "you can't return my calls, but you can ask me for money?" I tell her, "How much do you need?" and she replies "how much can you send me?" I say... "well, let me check on my money and I will get back to you."

A few hours later, several texts "Please call me," then a phone call, then more texts, and "Please call me, its urgent." I lead her on for about a week or so, then I tell her. "Naw, I can't help you out, times are rough out here."

A few days later, I send her a text saying "hey, how are you doing?" I don't get a response. Then a few days later, she is back to asking me for money.

Case #2 - I met a "friend" on twitter. We talked on the phone a few times. Use to "tweet" each other a lot. We use to text quite often. As a gesture to try to get to know my new friend better, I offer to take her out to dinner. She refused and said "I want to get to know you better..." I totally understand that. Two days later, she calls me and asks me to pay for her cell phone bill... So, we don't know each other good enough to go out to dinner, but You know me good enough to ask me to pay your cell phone bill. Crazy. So, when I refused, she stopped calling me. We went months without speaking. I sent her a message asking if she was okay and I thought that we were friends and wondered why she stopped talking to me. She responses back and asks for me to help her out with her cell phone bill again... wow.

With my ex-wife and all these other women that I have met after my divorce. I really see why men can turn sour on women. It really is all about the money huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment